CNET Antigua & Barbuda
An ICOD funds development of real projects. These projects pay money, which goes to the Antigua & Barbuda Development Coin crowdsale participants.
1. 50% of the Net Income is paid as Ether to the crowdsale participants through the Smart Contract.
2. The other 50% is re-invested in the Projects to increase the income from the Projects.
The project locations are on the island of Antigua & Barbuda.
An ICOD funds real projects. These projects generate income for the crowdsale participants and provide badly needed jobs on the Island.
An ICOD will:
1. Generate income for Citizen, the Government and crowdsale participants
2. Increase the value of the Coin as the income increases
3. Improve the social and economic economy for Antigua & Barbuda
CNET Antigua & Barbuda and their strategic Partners will be running the projects, which has a long and successful history of the development of projects throughout varies industries.